Why choose Share Recruitment?
At Share Recruitment our client list is as varied as the candidates we can supply. We work with clients ranging from small start-ups to large multinationals across many industry sectors.
We want to build long-term relationships with our clients, not just make a placement then forget about you. We want partnerships that will enable both our companies to grow. Where possible we will even use part of our recruitment fees to invest back into your company.
Our commitment to you
All we ask in return is a commitment from you to turn around our CVs within a reasonable timeframe (to be set out by you) so that we may manage our candidate's expectations and ensure a smoother recruitment process for all involved.
- We will do our best to fully understand your company, environment and vacancy before working on your role
- All candidates submitted will be fully aware where their CVs are going and will have provided us with their written consent prior to submission
- No content on any CVs will be altered in any way prior to submission (except to remove contact details of course!)
- All submitted CVs will be submitted with an accompanying coversheet giving additional details (profile, availability, salary / rate etc)
- If our candidates are interviewing elsewhere, we will tell you (we don't want you to miss out on strong candidates)
- If we can't find you someone, rather than keep you hanging on we will tell you
- You will always get an honest answer
We will always do our upmost to source you the strongest candidates possible, however in the unlikely event we are unable to we will tell you and then do our best to recommend someone who can.