|Why do recruitment companies have to be rigid with their terms? We do not believe this has to be the case. Everyone wants to feel like they have a got a deal, which is why we are always open to negotiation.|
Our standard terms (which can be downloaded from this site) are 20%, 28 days payment terms however:
For permanent placements:
Take on more than one person recommended by us in the space of a month, reduce the costs even further:
- Pay on the candidate's first day: receive a 15% discount on the invoice amount
- Pay within 2 weeks of the candidate's first day: recieve a 7.5% discount on the invoice amount
Think you can't afford permanent agency fees?
- 1st person; fee = 20%
- 2nd person; fee = 17.5%
- 3rd person; fee = 15%
- 4th person; fee = 12.5%
- 5th person; fee = 10%
- Take on a 6th person (or more) within the month; fee = 0% (yes, no fee)
* Fees will revert back to 20% at the end of the one month period
If required, we would even be happy to split the fee (interest free of course) into more manageable payments over 6 or 12 months:
We will even use part of our recruitment fees to buy shares in your company (if publicly listed) - how's that for an incentive to find you only the very best people!
- Fee < £6000 = fee split over 6 equal monthly instalments - plus if the candidate leaves within these 6 months you stop paying
- Fee > £6000 = fee split over 12 equal monthly instalments - plus if the candidate leaves within these 12 months you stop paying
Don't fancy any of these options - feel free to suggest some of your own or work to our standard terms. Prefer to work to your own terms - not a problem.